 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1445
Re: Those Lugnet themed baseball caps and t-shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 22:15:27 GMT

Rob Doucette wrote:

Are there any pics online of the t-shirt artwork.  Also, what is the cost,
and size availability?

Take it to .market eh, buddy?   :-) :) : (1)  Follow ups set there for
this post.

As for the caps, I went to the local Zap and had a pattern made. Cap
cost was high. I did not explore the lead I got for a cap vendor because
the take rate on the shirts at LegoLand and the fest was pretty low and
I didn't want to get stuck with cap inventory.

(didn't mind sticking **John** with T shirt inventory, though..)

1 - reverse cheshire cat imitation. Here's a proper one:   >:-) :-) -) )
<poof>
FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.