 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14341 (-10)
  Parts from 20 copies of set 6776 Ogel Control Center Added

I've added the parts from 20 copies of <set:6776> Ogel Control Center to Troy's Surplus Lego: (URL) will be adding inventory all week, so be sure to check back often. Troy (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Win Free Stuff From the FoundryDX

I've recently added some leftover parts from my sets to my Bricklink store. I need to get rid of 16,000 extra parts before I move! So all orders placed from July 31st to August 16th 2002 will be entered in a drawing for a free prize. One lucky (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Zidane (Adidas) Soccer Minifigs

(URL) are the last ones. After this, they're gone (unless of course someone else digs some up ;-) -Rob. (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Znap for sale.

I've got a Znap set that I bought for a few of the pieces (motor, cable, battery box, and misc. other pieces). I'm willing to sell what's left cheap. Is there any interest? I forget the set name/number, but it's the set with the green airplane on (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Mindstorms/Technic Sets and Parts and More!

DoucetteNet LEGO® on BrickLink (URL) and Descriptions: Gear / Eraser (rubber bricks!) Eraser, 2 x 4 Brick with 3 Holes on Bottom (Blue/Red/Yellow) Parts / Electric Blue Electric Light Sensor Black Electric IR Transmitter Tower USB Light Gray (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Complete Space Collection

Hi David, it would surely be great to have a (nearly) complete Space collection, but as for me, part of the fun is to collect, to accquire (SP?) the sets one after another and to enjoy getting them. Also, I think I can't afford to pay such a (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Complete Space Collection

As a general enquiry, what's the sort of interest in a complete Space collection? I am missing 5 sets, but otherwise complete including original instructions. That's everything from 1979 to 1999 - a 20 year collection! Obviously shipping would be (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Value of older bricks

Hi, I just buy a lot of used parts, and in this lot where old bricks. I don't know much about the different versions of the Lego bricks, but one small batch have the old Lego logo and the other batch also, but placed differently. They all have "Pat. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  580 Brick Yard for sale on eBay, 3-day, NR (truly a legendary set)

I have a good condition 580 Brickyard for sale on eBay. This set is one of the best 1970s sets in the Enviro-Model series. It has tons of unique parts too...like the baseplate, tipper bucket, and the conveyor assembly. Check out this good chance to (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Castle 375 Parts

Howdy, Gang! I have several extra parts to the Yellow Castle (set 375) and am missing a few other parts so I was wondering if anyone was interested in trading? I need two visors: the grey one and the red one, the 2 black fences, and the 2 red plates (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact