 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14338
14337  |  14339
Subject:
Znap for sale.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:57:54 GMT

I've got a Znap set that I bought for a few of the pieces (motor, cable,
battery box, and misc. other pieces).  I'm willing to sell what's left cheap.
Is there any interest?  I forget the set name/number, but it's the set with the
green airplane on the front of the box, so most of the big Znap pieces are
green.

Basically, I'd be selling all the Znap specific pieces.

Thanks,
Jeff (same Jeff Findley that's been around r.t.l. and a.t.l. seemingly forever)