 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14301 (-10)
  FS: many MISB lego sets

Hi, we've updated our site: (URL) are now offering many MISB sets at fair prices, Trains, Pirates, Technic and more, just feel free to have a look... happy bricking adri, dö, dieter (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTT: Coke Soccer Sets for Coke Soccer Sets

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Thomas Stangl writes: ... (...) ... The only difference I know of is the sticker. The Japanese small sticker is more rectangular than the HK sticker; the Japanese large sticker includes the LEGO logo and a soccer (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTT: Coke Soccer Sets for Coke Soccer Sets

Hm, according to my HK contacts, 4464 was one of the LEAST desirable over there, so I was assuming someone from HK would have been able to get plenty of them. I also heard that the leftovers were returned to the distributor in HK, and that they (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTT: Coke Soccer Sets for Coke Soccer Sets

(...) I'm not sure I'd do that trade... coming up with 50 of one kind is actually harder than coming up with a complete set in my view, and the 4464 appears to be the most desirable of all the individual sets. It has a street value (I am told) of (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTT: Coke Soccer Sets for Coke Soccer Sets

I have a complete set of the latest Japan Coke Soccer set, all 30 packs, that I am willing to trade for 50 of the 4464 packs (the 6-Cokes-in-a-crate) from the same series. Why the mismatch on the #s? Simple, getting a complete set is MUCH more (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTB black arch 1x6x3 1/3

As the header says I would like to buy 2 of the black (half) arch 1x6x3 1/3 with curved top (URL) Magnan (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: Bandit Minifig

(...) 6755/6764 Sherriff's Lockup 6761 Bandit's Secret Hideout 6762/6769 Fort Legorado -- Scott (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: HUNDREDS of ZNAP parts

The most popular ones added to my "Legotown" Bricklink Store. I have several beams; etc, not listed, that I'll throw in for free to anyone who buys most of the lot. Also many other connectors available. Feel free to email with any requests for (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted: Bandit Minifig

Looking for large quantity of this minifig: (URL) came in a few of the western series sets. I'm willing to buy or trade. Feel free to browse my store if you're interested in trading (store link below), or send me your wanted list. -- Scott (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: Bionicle Comics

I have a few (10 or so) of the #7 comics I got from Legoland, I can give them to you - all I ask is for you to pay for shipping for them. I also have alot of the #1 that are still sealed in the bag (with no addys on them) and some of the #2's, same (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact