 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14294
FS: HUNDREDS of ZNAP parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:21:20 GMT

The most popular ones added to my "Legotown" Bricklink Store.  I have
several beams; etc, not listed, that I'll throw in for free to anyone who
buys most of the lot.  Also many other connectors available.  Feel free to
email with any requests for specific Znap parts or to make any offer.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legotown

Thanks,  Justin