 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14271 (-5)
  Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!

I appreciate her work on this, and I'm glad that at least SOME people will have access to black shirts (I wish that I had access, but I don't, and I perfectly understand why, and have no problem with the why, it makes sense). FYI, I know the PITA (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!

Hmm.. I'm not upset by your reactions here, but I am caught a little off-guard. I just want to say that, it was a lot of work for me to get this together. And I did it specifically as something special for BrickFest attendees. As my announcement was (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!

(...) Suzanne is looking for help from people who are interested in helping out with T-shirts, if you have ideas. A couple of additional things to keep in mind here -- First, these shirts were printed locally and not through a mail-order place like (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!

(...) I'm not much for black T-shirts, but I might pick up one or two of the tan ones in XL, if I don't blow all my money on Lego instead. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Trading at Brickfest

(...) Dude! I never thought of that. I'll probably do the same thing for much of the inventory in my store too: (URL) don't know what I want, but I'll recognize it when I see it. If anybody wants something specific, let my know by tomorrow so I can (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact