 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14270
    Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest! Suzanne D. Rich
   Hmm.. I'm not upset by your reactions here, but I am caught a little off-guard. I just want to say that, it was a lot of work for me to get this together. And I did it specifically as something special for BrickFest attendees. As my announcement was (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest! —Thomas Stangl
     Suz, Don't "ruin" your BF experience by sitting at a table for even 2 days. Spend ONE day at most at a table. After that, carry a backpack with as many shirts as possible in it, and replenish as needed. I'm sure people will find you if they want a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest! —Paul Sinasohn
   First, thank you, Suzanne, for all your efforts on this. And in general, for keeping LUGNET up and running. My post was only meant to show that their is interest in future runs of this shirt. I echo Tom's sentiments - don't get stuck behind a table. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)