 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14241 (-5)
  Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!

(...) I too won't be at Brickfest, but would like a shirt. I would be willing to pay in advance and get the shirt a month or so later. Also in agreement with Larry, I would be more interested in a collared shirt, not a T. I want something to wear to (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lots of new stuff...

Hi all, I just finished adding lots of new parts to my store, so come and take a look. Lots of odds and ends and unusual parts, so I may just have what you are looking for..... Mark (URL) member #485 (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

"Markassius" <mark.de.kock@NOSPAM.home.nl> wrote in message news:GzC77I.GJH@lugnet.com... (...) then (...) these (...) Hear Hear there is a big old world out there and it seems a shame to limit it to those who happen to be near I'd happily pay (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!

(...) [snip] (...) Please, please PLEASE think of a way to make these available to all LUGNET members, not just the few that happen to live in the USoA. CafePress is a good idea. Howabout you ask us how many of us will buy one of those black T's and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!

(...) Members perhaps get first dibs if you run out??? I'm just guessing at what might have been meant. I'm waiting until there's a collared shirt, I'm not a big T person. Maybe next year? (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact