 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14206 (-5)
  12v Train Items for Sale

I have a variety of 12v train items for sale at my Brickbay shop. Items include: 7867 Light posts 7855 Curved Electric Rails 7854 Straight Electric Rails 7862 Remote controlled decoupler 7858 Remote Right Points 7859 Remote Left Points 7866 Remote (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Do you trade stuff on here?

I have been gone for a long time and I recently purchased a grab bag of various LEGO parts at my local flea market for four dollars. One of those little pieces was a group of them that formed a LEGO Technic Throwbots superfigure, for lack of a (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Trading at Brickfest

(...) I liked how trading was done at BricksWest where there was an "official" time slot (which I seem to recall seeing in BrickFest's schedule also) and everyone set their stuff up on tables or on the floor (me who arrived late...). I felt that it (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Items on The Vault, plus new shipping policy 7/5/2

There is a really wide variety of new sets on The Vault this time, covering many themes and spanning about 20 years - check the listings below and see all the details at www.insidethevault.com. The BIG news is that everything has been repriced, with (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Looking to buy large clear treasure chests

Hi All, I'm looking to buy 2 or more large clear treasure chests from set 5827 Royal Coach. Can you please reply via mail if you want to sell any, thanks! SteveB sebarile@sstanamera.com (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact