 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14162
  Re: SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures. 6 different types.

(...) Well, he's within his right to post it every once in a new moon (though I'd appreciate a "blue moon" more--that way it would be six months instead of one, and maybe the text would at least vary). But yeah, it does seem to be pigeoning the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures. 6 different types.

(...) He could at least post a picture of them somewhere and a price, that would probally help. jt (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures. 6 different types.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, James Trobaugh writes: ... (...) ... He did post a link to a picture in the original post here: (URL) picture is a little surprising, though. Minifigs 1, 2, 3, and 4 don't look quite right, at least as far as the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures. 6 different types.

Oh my bad, I didn't bother to read his full post since he's repeated them so many times with out photos, I assumed this was the same....see what I get for assuming :) (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures. 6 different types.

Where are these mythical stores? I have NEVER seen for sale them in any store, not even at LLC. We're not talking about the Sculpture Minifigs, we're talking about the DISPLAY minifigs - the cast ones used in most official Lego shops in displays. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures. 6 different types.

(...) I'll have to go look again. They may in fact be smaller than 18", but they were in boxes that were open in the front, and were clearly single oversized minifigs. The power went out at the mall right about that time so I didn't get to fiddle (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures. 6 different types.

Did you ever find out more on these figs? Were they official Display Minifigs, and if so, what did they cost? (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)