 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14146 (-10)
  FS: Lego parts and accessories (with pictures!)

Hello, I have a whole bunch of parts for sale, and yes, I have some pictures to include. Please read the description below to get a better idea of what I have in stock. All parts are in used condition unless otherwise specified. ---...--- Parts Lot (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Reduced prices by 25%

I have reduced all prices in my shop by 25% (URL) my complete shop inventory for 225 USD (100 USD reduction). This includes 18 Lego Technic sets with many interesting parts! This offer ends July 4th! Thanks, Ton (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: new link for 155 lbs...see previous post

Jim, Auction announcements do not belong in .buy-sell-trade. Try to keep them in .auction in the future. Troy "Jim Warren" <jb_warren@msn.com> wrote in message news:Gy2xBG.1us@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  new link for 155 lbs...see previous post

(URL) one should work...sorry about that...I can't reply to these posts either it seems Jim (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  155 lbs of lego for sale at ebay...Black Seas Barracuda, Monorail, Electric Train

(URL) lbs of lego including monorail base, black seas barracuda, electric train and a whole lot more check it out...at least to see the pictures :) thanks, Jim (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  animals, minifigs, baseplates and more for sale now!

Check out our brickshop (URL) people to populate your town, village or countryside...all minifigs 10% off! Get baseplates to extend your legoland further and create various regions for lakes, islands and deserts...all baseplates 10% off! Start that (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  - - - FS: Duplo parts

I have lots of Duplo for sale at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm Tim (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  - - - FS/FT: Lots of parts and sets

I have lots of parts and sets for sale or trade at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm Take a look. Tim (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTB: Clone Stuff & Clone Reference Image Announcement

Hey Y'all: A small reference image concerning the Mega Bloks (MB) and Tyco 2x2 "reverser" plates can be found at: (URL) yeah, see it and weep! And please take note that my "Feed My Black Tar Brick Habit!" page is a great reference page too -- esp. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Zidane is back in stock

I'm selling these European soccer figs with a 2 piece display (green 8 x 8 Soccer Field Section and Minifig Stand) and soccer ball: (URL) I have green torso (#18 printed on back), white legs, tan hair soccer players with goal carrying case, goalie (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact