 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14137
14136  |  14138
Subject:
Zidane is back in stock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:34:24 GMT

I'm selling these European soccer figs with a 2 piece display (green 8 x 8
Soccer Field Section and Minifig Stand) and soccer ball:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=robatworldnet&itemID=692958

Also, I have green torso (#18 printed on back), white legs, tan hair soccer
players with goal carrying case, goalie stick w/stand, and soccer ball for
$1 each:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=robatworldnet&itemID=667343

All parts are new.

Thanks for looking,