 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14126 (-5)
  Re: Aluminum 2x4 Keychains!

(...) (insert intense weeping here) Are you taking pre-orders? I only need...one. :) LFB (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Aluminum 2x4 Keychains!

(...) Lindsay, Maggie is right. I had no idea they'de be that popular. I'm going on vacation, but hopefully I'll be able to make more in July and August. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LOTS of pieces wanted/needed! Can anyone help?

(...) <snip> Hi Brendan, One thing you might want to try is making a "want list" at Brickbay. Then Brickbay gives you the option of looking at your want list by store - They will list them in the order of "who has the most parts on my list". Also, (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  LOTS of pieces wanted/needed! Can anyone help?

Hi everyone! Okay, I have a LONG list of pieces that I need. However, the problem is that I want to buy as many from one person as possible. Bricklink is great, but I find it difficult to look for the piece I need when I don't know the name of it (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  I have just doubled the length of my want list. Can you help me out?

I need these pieces to complete some sets. Prefer to trade but will buy. My Want List is at: (URL) have over 40,000 pieces. What are you looking for? My trade pages show only a small portion of this inventory. My trade pages are at: (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact