 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14101 (-10)
  Re: Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!

(...) I think I must have slipped a gear during all this--I was still focusing on the 2x4 brick and hadn't considered how it extends to other elements. What if Bram makes a whole bunch of aluminum pitchforks? 8^) (...) Yeah, that threw me for a (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Aluminum 2x4 Keychains!

(...) The attachment is pretty much the same as the "real" Lego keychains, except that the screw is bigger, and goes through more material, so there are more threads. The threads are metal, so they're stronger than plastic. The screw is also pretty (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Aluminum 2x4 Keychains!

(...) from LEGO about it...I think it's pretty clear that my site is not an official LEGO site. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Aluminum 2x4 Keychains!

Bram & All, (...) will be upset, and go after you, as they did with others? I'm just curious. Not really sure if a FUT is appropriate or not. (URL) S. -- (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Aluminum 2x4 Keychains!

(...) Lego keychains are that the screws that hold the ring on come out too easily. This is a good thing with the Lego Ambassador keychains since that's my only source of that minifig, but not so good for the ones I'd like to actually carry keys on. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!

But it would hardly be original to turn out pitchforks, or similar things. In that area I say, design your own. Bianca Nebab and Kyle Petersen for instance made custom helmets. There was a great deal of original design in the Intelliblocks line (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!

(...) But this question is undermined by the venue in which it is asked. If originality is the bottom line, why would anyone create anything in the vein of Blacktron or Classic Space or Ice Planet or the like? The whole point is that originality (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!

(...) I think this whole discussion hits hard upon a public interest issue -- works that may or not be in the public domain depending on what laws one follows (and as highlighted by the case of Eldred V. Ashcroft). (URL) you can go here: (URL) and (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sand blue (Re: My collection of colours)

I just added sand blue (#18): (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Aluminum 2x4 Keychains!

Get your very own aluminum keychain while they last! (URL) going on vacation in two weeks, so if you plan on buying a brick, please send your payment ASAP so I can ship it before I leave. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact