 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14026 (-5)
  Castle Minifigures For Sale! Crusader, Wofpack, etc...

Hello, Castleheads, etc! I've been quite busy lately with other projects of mine, but I've encountered a nice lot of figures and weaponry elements for a relatively nice price in which I wish to sell. All parts are in great condition with none to (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WANTED: Blue framed glass door from Lego 6683 Hamburger Stand

Hi everyone! Here I am again looking for another Lego element. This time it is the blue framed glass door that came with Town Lego 6683 Hamburger Stand. As far as I know this is the only set to have the blue door. I could be wrong though. If anyone (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Star Wars Sets 20% off Retail

All current Star Wars sets 20% off suggested retail prices, older sets 20% off some of the best prices on BrickLink. Check them out at (URL) for looking! Bill Swanberg Bartering the Brick (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Metallic grey (Re: My collection of colours)

I just added metallic grey (#12) to my collection: (URL) metallic silver, or swirly silver, or whatever it's called. Anyways, special thanks to Huw Millington for donating the 2x4 brick. -Henry (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!

I've finally made enough aluminum bricks to start selling them. For product info, go to: (URL) if you want some cool wallpapers, go here: (URL) by late next week, I'll be making some into keychains and engraving them. Enjoy! --Bram Bram Lambrecht (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact