 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14006 (-5)
  Re: WANTED: 3 Black Torsos with White Pockets, Collar, and Buttons

(...) Brenden: This torso was also available in two other sets that I know of, and they are both promotional sets and very difficult to find. Set 107, Canadian Postal Truck and set 1590, ANWB Promotional set had these torsos. I have been searching (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted Sheilds, armore, helmets.

Hi, If anybody has any of the following id be willing to pay the following prices(I'll also buy bulk-the following prices are for a single one, also the amounts wanted)- amnt wntd.Desctription. Price per one. color. Further Decription (5) Brown (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WANTED: 3 Black Torsos with White Pockets, Collar, and Buttons

(...) As you stated, floating boat set 4015 has the double-pocket torso minifig in Black and I don't know of any other set that had this piece in Black. I have been looking for this minifig torso for several years and have only managed to get my (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WANTED: 3 Black Torsos with White Pockets, Collar, and Buttons

Hello everyone! I am trying to find three torsos for a project I'm doing. I just can't find them anywhere. I am looking for a black torso which a collared shirt, buttons, and two white pockets on either side. One set that comes to mind that has one (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 12 year Anniversary sale

(...) Only one day left! Lots of Monsters Studio parts added. Thanks again for all the great wishes! ~Roxanne (URL) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact