 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14004
Re: WANTED: 3 Black Torsos with White Pockets, Collar, and Buttons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 21:49:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Brendan Coughlin writes:
Hello everyone!

I am trying to find three torsos for a project I'm doing.  I just can't find
them anywhere.  I am looking for a black torso which a collared shirt,
buttons, and two white pockets on either side.  One set that comes to mind
that has one is Lego 4015 Freighter Ship.  Arms, hands, and heads would be
great.  If anyone can help me out that would be great.  Please let me know
if you have any available or know where I could find them.

Bricklink seems to have none!

Thanks a lot!

Brendan
Duck360198@aol.com

As you stated, floating boat set 4015 has the double-pocket torso minifig in
Black and I don't know of any other set that had this piece in Black.  I have
been looking for this minifig torso for several years and have only managed to
get my hands on one piece so far.  It cost me $5.00 on BrickLink for just the
torso and I would never re-sell it.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?PartID=973p26
This is the page you want to check to find this torso on BrickLink.  You can
see that someone wants it in Black and Red and that someone is me.  There is
currently one Black piece available (for 3 months or so) but the price is too
high for me.  Go ahead and purchase it if you want to pay that much--perhaps
the seller will take less money if you ask.

As for a listing for the complete minifig on BrickLink--I don't think there is
one.  I checked under Minifig, Boats and there was none listed.  Perhaps a
listing needs to be added so that if people have it to sell, they can list it.

Anyway Brendan, good luck finding three of these.

__Kevin Salm__
....Over 20 years experience playing with Lego toys....