 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14003
WANTED: 3 Black Torsos with White Pockets, Collar, and Buttons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 19:48:23 GMT

Hello everyone!

I am trying to find three torsos for a project I'm doing.  I just can't find
them anywhere.  I am looking for a black torso which a collared shirt,
buttons, and two white pockets on either side.  One set that comes to mind
that has one is Lego 4015 Freighter Ship.  Arms, hands, and heads would be
great.  If anyone can help me out that would be great.  Please let me know
if you have any available or know where I could find them.

Bricklink seems to have none!

Thanks a lot!

Brendan
Duck360198@aol.com