 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13926 (-5)
  1000 minifigs! many castle! 8000 parts

Hello again all! Just a note to let you know that I know have almost 1000 minifigs for sale including many castle and forestmen items, tons of space including classic and lots of pirates and more. Also, I have almost 8000 misc. parts, baseplates, (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Get Your LEGO Pins for Brickfest!

(...) The Chicago LIC store had lots of them when I was there last. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: Rubber LEGO Bricks!

Whoa..wait...sounds like you have two separate items confused.. I also carry individual LEGO Soft bricks in various sizes and colors. Soft bricks ((URL) a stud size equivalent to the Baby/Primo line. The above link goes to the Dacta soft bricks, I (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Followup to technic parts available/wanted

Hi all: As a folowup to my listing for technic parts of two days ago, it is not necessary that your wants list be strictly technic. I will respond to any wants list sent to me as I have an abundance of other LEGO parts for trade. Here are some (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: Rubber LEGO Bricks!

FYI, I saw these at LLC last year, they may or may not still have them. I didn't think about using them for grips, though - neat idea. I never got any since they weren't fully open on the bottom like a regular brick (if they WERE, I'd find them very (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact