 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13778
Re: FS: Large Grey Baseplates - MISB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 03:39:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Walsh writes:

Rob Doucette writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Poindexter writes:
Well, they aren't really in a box, but they still have that shrink wrap
on them.

I have 3 cases with 22 each of the sealed baseplates, the 15" x 15",
48x48 stud grey plates.  I am selling them still sealed for $170 per case,
which works out to just under $7.75 each.  That would put them at better
than half off and shipping should be less than tax just about anywhere in
the US other than Oregon (lucky tax free state).

I'm not saying that's a bad price (it's not, especially if you need a lot
of them) but how is it half off, these are $10 from Shop at Home?

TRU sells them for $12.99.  I am not sure when TRU raised their price for
them, it was sometime last year.  I have bought them as recently as a month
ago in small toy stores for $10 (Learning Express comes to mind).

Another consideration is that the baseplates are one of the items S@H will give
15% off on if you buy 15 of them.  And no sales tax either (at least to
California).

Maggie C.