 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13777
Re: FS: Large Grey Baseplates - MISB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 03:18:42 GMT

"Rob Doucette" <lego@nospam.doucettenet.com> wrote in message
news:Guqt9G.In2@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Poindexter writes:
Well, they aren't really in a box, but they still have that shrink wrap • on them.

I have 3 cases with 22 each of the sealed baseplates, the 15" x 15", • 48x48
stud grey plates.  I am selling them still sealed for $170 per case, • which
works out to just under $7.75 each.  That would put them at better than • half
off and shipping should be less than tax just about anywhere in the US • other
than Oregon (lucky tax free state).

I'm not saying that's a bad price (it's not, especially if you need a lot • of
them) but how is it half off, these are $10 from Shop at Home?

-Rob.

TRU sells them for $12.99.  I am not sure when TRU raised their price for
them, it was sometime last year.  I have bought them as recently as a month
ago in small toy stores for $10 (Learning Express comes to mind).

Mike

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot