 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13773
FS: Large Grey Baseplates - MISB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 20:25:22 GMT

Well, they aren't really in a box, but they still have that shrink wrap on them.

I have 3 cases with 22 each of the sealed baseplates, the 15" x 15", 48x48
stud grey plates.  I am selling them still sealed for $170 per case, which
works out to just under $7.75 each.  That would put them at better than half
off and shipping should be less than tax just about anywhere in the US other
than Oregon (lucky tax free state).

If people want less than a full case, I have about 20 or so still sealed
that I am willing to sell for $8 each plus shipping.  That is still a better
deal than you can find in stores, as these rarely go on sale and often are
out of stock at the local TRU.

As always, first come, first served.

Mike Poindexter