 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1319
    Re: Architect sets —Larry Pieniazek
   The lugnet info is not very illuminating. What are these, what do you get, and what are the quantities of things you get? (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Architect sets —John DiRienzo
    These are old (1963) sets from Europe. They are fairly large, include normal parts from the era. Mostly plates in various colors, also quite a few bricks. There are quite a few of the old clear bricks in the kits and also instructions and "drawing (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Architect sets —Fred Carcanague III
   I'll bid 15 cents a piece for what ever piece count. My step father uses them as an architect for building designs. -- Everything else is just a toy... (URL) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)