 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1323
Re: Architect sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:13:32 GMT

  These are old (1963) sets from Europe.  They are fairly large, include
normal parts from the era.  Mostly plates in various colors, also quite a
few bricks.  There are quite a few of the old clear bricks in the kits and
also instructions and "drawing papers" which are like architectural blue
prints.  These are very unique sets.  The packaging (typical 60s box, with
dividers and what not), although opened, is in nearly flawless condition
(amazing for its age).  The 751 is about the size of a Risk game from that
era, and the 750 is a bit smaller, 752 a bit larger.  I don't have a piece
count for the sets yet.   There are quite a few pieces, and its impossible
to say if these are complete, but judging from the pieces and packaging
everything was kept together very well and barely used, and its likely they
are complete.  These are the actual kits that the Architectural parts packs
(some have been turning up lately) were intended for.  All in all, its a
unique, and interesting early Lego "theme", and I am curious for more info
myself.  Thanks for your interest.

--

   Have fun!

John ( jdiri14897@email.msn.com ) remove NOSPAM:
John's Lego Web Trade Page:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/index.htm
MOC,CA[cl,bf,cr,fm,bk+++ wp,dm,rk,df++ fk-]++++(6035)
SW,TR,old(456)+++ TO++ PI,SP+ DU--
#+++++ S LS¼ Hy? M+ A+++ LM-- IC12m
Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <371E1615.F63E9E5@voyager.net>...
The lugnet info is not very illuminating. What are these, what do you
get, and what are the quantities of things you get?

John DiRienzo wrote:

   I want to know if anyone is interested in these old Architects sets?
Complete in excellent condition with boxes and instructions, the numbers
are:
750
751
752
   circa 1963, from Europe - Germany or Austria, I believe.  Small pics • can
be seen on Pause.  Will try to have bigger pictures available soon.

   Please let me know if you find any of these sets of interest.
--

   Have fun!

John ( jdiri14897@email.msn.com ) remove NOSPAM:
John's Lego Web Trade Page:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/index.htm
MOC,CA[cl,bf,cr,fm,bk+++ wp,dm,rk,df++ fk-]++++(6035)
SW,TR,old(456)+++ TO++ PI,SP+ DU--
#+++++ S LS¼ Hy? M+ A+++ LM-- IC12m

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.