 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1319
Re: Architect sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 18:16:53 GMT

The lugnet info is not very illuminating. What are these, what do you
get, and what are the quantities of things you get?

John DiRienzo wrote:

   I want to know if anyone is interested in these old Architects sets?
Complete in excellent condition with boxes and instructions, the numbers
are:
750
751
752
   circa 1963, from Europe - Germany or Austria, I believe.  Small pics can
be seen on Pause.  Will try to have bigger pictures available soon.

   Please let me know if you find any of these sets of interest.
--

   Have fun!

John ( jdiri14897@email.msn.com ) remove NOSPAM:
John's Lego Web Trade Page:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/index.htm
MOC,CA[cl,bf,cr,fm,bk+++ wp,dm,rk,df++ fk-]++++(6035)
SW,TR,old(456)+++ TO++ PI,SP+ DU--
#+++++ S LS¼ Hy? M+ A+++ LM-- IC12m

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.