 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13161 (-10)
  A-Wing and Mickey - found sold-out sets

I was getting a bunch of 1355 sets for parting out (I just added the sliding door plates and bricks, etc.) to my store (URL) and found what I'm presuming is stock lost in a store room, as these two sets <set:7134> <set:4164> are all sold out from (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: Army of Battle Droids; Army of Gungans; Lots of Qui Gon Jinn

Hi! Sorry to reply to my on post, but anyone interested in the following items should contact me via email. This is a Lugnet Buy/Sell direct sale. Only the leftover parts will be added to my Brickbay store. Sorry for any confusion, Justin (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lego pens (including Bionicle pens)

I might have quite a few Lego Pens for sale soon in my Brickbay store. I haven't added any to my inventory yet. I'm curious how many of you might be intrested in these. I would be selling them somewhere between $13 and $14. I actually didn't find (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Desparately needed - Lego 24 x 24 baseplate with two rows of studs around three sides.

(URL) you have one, or two of these available, please let me know with price. I purchased two "COMPLETE" Lego Technic 8094 sets, and the neither of the sellers of the sets, included this baseplate. (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bricksburg Depot Commercial Pumper Available Again

I've added the final five copies of the Bricksburg Depot Commercial Pumper to my store inventory. The direct URL is: (URL) offering free shipping within the US on these as long as you remember to ask for it. Buyers outside the US don't get free (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Tr-Yellow 5x6x2 Inverse Windscreens @ GoB - Bricksburg Depot

I have five brand new trans-yellow 5x6x2 inverse slopes (windscreens) in my Brickbay store for $3.00 each. The direct URL is: (URL) for looking, Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: Light gray 2x2x3 75 Double Convex Slopes! $15 each!

(...) Dyed???? Toss em in bleach for a few days, they'll become white/greyish by themselves.... :D :D (Tried out cleaning other colors than white using bleach... DON'T TRY THIS, unless the pieces are worthless anyway :-) ) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Army of Batle Droids; Army of Gungans; Lots of Qui Gon Jinn

Hi All, I have for sale the following, all priced significantly lower than most on Brickbay. You can buy 1 or the whole lot, whatever you need. (64) Battle Droids .87 each (40) Jar Jar Binks .82 each (40) Qui Gon Jinn .87 each Also anyone needing (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTB: Light gray 2x2x3 75 Double Convex Slopes! $15 each!

Hello, Yes its me, I know I am insane, but humor me. lol I am still in need of as many as I can get, of the 2x2x3 Double convex extreme 75 degree slopes in light gray. (URL) to what it looks like above its the first one. I am willing to pay $15 per (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Pirate valuepacks for sale

Hello everyone, I have managed to clear out some more odds and ends and decided to offer them here as valuepacks; if you see something of interest, pls. mail me at: Christer_Stoltz@hotmail.com Kind regards from Christer Pirate Valuepack F: ---...--- (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact