 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 131
Re: Train price check
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 13:37:48 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

Larry Pieniazek <lpien@ctp.com> wrote:
I've never seen a full 4558 go for $150, though.  I'd buy 10 of them
at that price.

I agree with everything you say in this post, except the above statement. I
can't see you doing that, you're too cheap. :-)

Well, thanks, I think.  :)

Don't mistake cheapness for willingness to spend money, though.  If I
found 10 4558's for $150 each I would definitely buy them.  'Course, I
would probably turn around and sell 4 of them for as much as I could
to try to make back the expense, but I would buy the 10.  :)

You sound like Shawn B.

Capitalism is infecting us all.

Mark H.