 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13078
  Re: Inquiring as to the value of a collection of Legos. (Tried posting on the appraisals, but failed.)

I think you might do better to part the collection out, if getting good market value is a factor. You said "collecting dust", and if you mean this literally it is not much fun to have to wash lego -- so despite condition otherwise, that could be a (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Inquiring as to the value of a collection of Legos. (Tried posting on the appraisals, but failed.)

(...) I am one of those people who pay per-pound. It is not my preferred way to buy Lego, but I have done it dozens of times. Since your collection is now merely a collection of parts rather than sets, it is impossible to assess value. Everyone will (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)