 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13016
  Great Offers in "bricks4you.com" on brickbay

Hello everyone, After a short while have I re-opened my shop with a lot of new offers and some new items as well. If you are looking for chrome items like breastplates, shields and helmets don't I think you'll find them much cheaper anywhere else (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Great Offers in "bricks4you.com" on brickbay

Hi Again, Just wanted to tell that with 6 days left before I close down my shop have I added a lot of extra new minifigure parts + discounted a lot of items more than they already was. This is truly a chance to get some very cheap items and figures (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Great Offers in "bricks4you.com" on brickbay

Hi, Merry christmas from Denmark to all users of lugnet and brickbay - and a special thanks to all of my buyers during the year, I really appreciate the confidence and praises you have given me. As mentioned earlier am I going to close down my shop (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Great Offers in "bricks4you.com" on brickbay - 48 hours left

Hi Again, With 48 hours left before I definately close down my shop for a month or more have I just discounted many of my sets and parts further. Also added some new items last night, both bricks and parts. Especially some minifigures and minifigure (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Great Offers in "bricks4you.com" on brickbay - 24 hours left

Hi Everybody, Last chance before closedown to make a christmas bargin in my shop - with 24 hours left before I close my shop for a month or more have a discounted some of my products further in hope of getting cleaned up - so for you guys that have (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Great Offers in "bricks4you.com" on brickbay - 8 hours left

Closedown is coming up and I'm using this opportunity to thank you all for helping me - the sale of the parts I wanted to get rid of has been much higher than hoped :-) With 8 hours left have I decided to discount prices for a final time, so if you (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)