 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13001
    Re: millenium falcons —John York
   My feeling is simple, if you post something here with prices that seem incredibly high( especially since I bought several falcons for $25 each! ), you should expect either no response from anyone or someone making a notice about the high price. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: millenium falcons —Brett A. Antaya
    I guess $160 isn't as outrageous as some of us thought! High or not, I'll bet a few people that took part in this auction knew they were available here as well: (URL) things being equal I think its cool that LUGNET veterans offer insight on many (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)