 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12956 (-5)
  Re: New Items on The Vault - 11/26/01

I should probably mention the website where details, pictures, etc are located: www.insidethevault.com Sorry about that oversight! -Matt :) (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  75% OFF on ALL PARTS at Noah's Toy Box!!! Final Reduction!

Okay Everybody! Thanks for the help relieving Noah and I of most of our parts inventory, but Noah is still not satisfied, believe it or not, he has ordered another FINAL price cut to move out the remaining parts inventory. Prices have been put at (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  MISB Kings castle, Guarded Inn

Hi all, I was wondering what you guys think the value of a MISB Kings Castle set is? Also, I have a sealed original Guarded Inn. Is that worth anything now that the rerelease is available? I'll probably be selling both of these within the next week (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  'Technic Gear 24 Tooth Clutch'

I need some of this item, does anyone help me? Thansk a lot Zhengrong ---...--- RCX Controlled LEGO Train Projects (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  3-pack Bionicle for $5.00 !!!

Just oploaded in my shop, section Technic: (URL) 8542 + Nokama 8543 + Whenua 8545 - MISB of course. TOGETHER for ONLY USD 5.00 ! Check it out now, only 12 times left. If interested in MORE Onewa+Whenua (for parts or boxed): mail me superfast! I (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact