 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12954
12953  |  12955
Subject:
MISB Kings castle, Guarded Inn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 15:29:11 GMT

Hi all, I was wondering what you guys think the value of a MISB Kings Castle
set is? Also, I have a sealed original Guarded Inn. Is that worth anything now
that the rerelease is available?

I'll probably be selling both of these within the next week or so, so let me
know if you're interested. I've also got a couple sealed Knight's Castles as
well. I'd consider a trade for old MISB space sets, but I'd prefer the cash
right now!

Also, if anyone wants a Nintendo GameCube package, I've got 2 left that I can
sell...plus Orange and Clear controllers...

John