 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12871 (-10)
  FS: Advent Calendars, Red Sox minifigs & More!

Some new additions to DoucetteNet LEGO®: Boston Red Sox Promo Minifig (URL) Advent Calendar * Only 2 Left * (URL) Ninja Fire Fortress (URL) School Supplies (URL) Steven Spielberg Movie Maker Set * $135 * (URL) Technic Chopper Force (URL) Technic Air (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB baseplate from 6472

(...) Hey Rose, have you seen this on brickbay? (2 URLs) hope that is a little help. I think that plate is a neat design, and I hope you can find someone willing to part with their baseplate. Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTB baseplate from 6472

I want to buy the baseplate from the 6472 - Gas n Wash Express. I hope someone is parting this set out. Rose (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  9V motors and battery boxes added to my BB store

(URL) to mention the motors and battery boxes in my last post, but I see some people have already noticed ;-) I also added fiber optic drivers, with 8 leads. -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support | Sun Microsystems Customer Service | (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTB: Studio Female w/ Bellybutton Showing

Hey Y'all: I am interested in getting at least one of these little Bellybutton gals without having to buy the #1349 LEGO Studios Señor Spielbergo MovieMaker set with the digital camera (if for no other reason than I already have the camera, blech). (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTB: Plane from 1371 Spinosaurus Attack (JP3)

Hi all, I would like to buy this cool little prop-plane from anyone who has one to sell. thanks, john (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Harry Potter parts added to my store

(URL) added many of the parts from 20 4723s today, and some parts from 4722. Most are well below the average prices, often at the bottom of the range. Reminder I also still have the LEGO Pen beads listed under "Other", the pearl ones work really (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  RCX 1.0 for sale (Now $20 Cheaper!)

(...) I am now asking $75 for the RCX unit, the IR tower and cable, and the software. Bryan Beckwith (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Corner slopes needed!

Hey Dave! (...) Yep, I had the same thought last Thursday when I took a closer look in the LEGO catalog at that set. I checked KayBee out but they didn't have any. And I remember passing them up a few months ago, not really thinking about those (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Corner slopes needed!

(...) Nah, he didn't get all of them... I've got at least 3 or 4. They come up on eBay with some regularity. (...) As Dave Johan mentioned, set 6451, a pretty nice set, has two. (...) Yea, I've managed to score a small collection of the blue (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact