 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12855
  Re: Corner slopes needed!

(...) Hey there, Dan! The inverse yellows can be found here: (URL) per kit if memory serves. KB is your best bet on this one-especially the stores that haven't been hit in awhile. $12.99 seems to be the price I remember it selling for. If you spot a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Corner slopes needed!

Hey Dave! (...) Yep, I had the same thought last Thursday when I took a closer look in the LEGO catalog at that set. I checked KayBee out but they didn't have any. And I remember passing them up a few months ago, not really thinking about those (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)