 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12804
  Attn Troy & other sellers: Post Less, Say More...Please

Why did you feel the need to monopolize the front page of the buy/sell/trade newsgroup? Do you really think that putting 22 lots on sale in your Brickbay store required 2 seperate posts? As if that wasnt bold enough you made a third post to tell (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Attn Troy & other sellers: Post Less, Say More...Please

About a month ago I recall that the NTTP portion of Lugnet was having problems. During this time no one who uses a newsreader was able to post and it seemed to me that Lugnet turned into a ghost town for a day or two. The event seemed to reveal that (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Attn Troy & other sellers: Post Less, Say More...Please

Brett, I post messages when I think that I have something important to let people know about. I also post said messages when the events that I am talking about happen, as in when I put stuff on sale, I post the massage. I had thought that was what (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)