 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12640
  Re: znap parts and heavy cargo

(...) The cargo containers look great. One thing to note, though, in your store you only have 1 of some of the containers, yet have it set up to only sell in lots of 2. Thought you should know. -Jason (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: znap parts and heavy cargo

(...) Thanx - I actually did that on purpose. It was the only way I could think of to show them since BrickBay doesn't allow zero quantity items anymore. SRC LUGNet#765 (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)