 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12645
Re: znap parts and heavy cargo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 00:16:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jason Spears writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Steve Chapple writes:
I've also added solid/heavy cargo containers - they're in the trains section.
Here's my favorite of the ten - they're all similarly designed/styled.
My idea is to provide cargo for those who may not have the appropriate
pieces (and/or enough of them) and/or not want to cannibalize other sets.
I chose a company-logo-color-scheme-style that is consistent and looks
the best (IMO of course).  I'm interested in your comments - especially
if you'd like a bunch in a certain color...   :-)

The cargo containers look great.  One thing to note, though, in your
store you only have 1 of some of the containers, yet have it set up
to only sell in lots of 2.  Thought you should know.

Thanx - I actually did that on purpose.  It was the only way I could think
of to show them since BrickBay doesn't allow zero quantity items anymore.

SRC
LUGNet#765
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=SRC