 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12640
Re: znap parts and heavy cargo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 23:49:06 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Steve Chapple writes:
I've also added solid/heavy cargo containers - they're in the trains section.
Here's my favorite of the ten - they're all similarly designed/styled.
My idea is to provide cargo for those who may not have the appropriate
pieces (and/or enough of them) and/or not want to cannibalize other sets.
I chose a company-logo-color-scheme-style that is consistent and looks
the best (IMO of course).  I'm interested in your comments - especially
if you'd like a bunch in a certain color...   :-)

The cargo containers look great.  One thing to note, though, in your store you
only have 1 of some of the containers, yet have it set up to only sell in lots
of 2.  Thought you should know.

-Jason
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html

SRC