 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12529
12528  |  12530
Subject:
Looking for Something
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 22:26:33 GMT

Hello All!  I just came upon this site recently.  I collected Legos back
when I was 11 years old (I'm 28).  Now that I'm married and have a child of
my own, I have an excuse to look at (& buy) Legos again.  The only probably
is that many of the malls around my area are pretty thin on the selection.
I pulled some of my old Castle sets out of my Mom's attic and my imagination
got going.  Can anyone direct me to a site where I can buy some Castle sets
(for a reasonable price)?  I'd like to build a Medieval village (if my wife
lets me), but I need to find a large Castle set to start.  I've seen a few
on E-bay, but the prices usually go through the roof.  If anyone can point
me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.