 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12528
Want to Trade: Looking for these space parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 20:46:25 GMT

Hi,

I'm looking for a few parts to trade. In exchange
I will offer parts/minifigs from my shop for the same
value. The parts I'm looking for are:

- 2 pcs of Light Grey Plate, Modified 10 x 10 without Corner
- 1 pc of Trans-Green Panel 1 x 2 x 3

These parts are found at least in Space Police II set
6984, which I'm trying to complete. If you have any for
trade please do contact me.

Thanks,
Toni
tolaave@pp.htv.fi