 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12527
12526  |  12528
Subject:
Second batch of Corsair Fighter kits released by Brickmania
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:37:38 GMT

To coincide with the release of my latest WW2 custom model kit: A6M "Zero"
Fighter, I have just put up a second batch of 10 Corsair fighters, which have
been sold out for some time now.  Here is the information regarding the Corsair
kit:

BRICKMANIA 202 (Originally Released February 6, 2001)
F4U CORSAIR FIGHTER
designed by Daniel Siskind
The first WW2 airplane custom model kit from Brickmania is an exact minifig
scale replica of the famous F4U Corsair fighter / bomber, a fearsome tool of
both the US Nave and Marine corps. during the war. This limited edition custom
model kit contains 322 genuine Lego® building bricks, complete full-color
building instructions, is packaged in a sealed box. Special features of this
model include realistic folding wings, one pilot minfigure, a pair of 500 pound
bombs, and easily removeable landing gear for in-flight display. Each kit also
comes with Guild of Bricksmiths™ Certificate of Authenticity, listing the kit
number and batch from when it was created. This is a limited production, fan
created model kit available on a first come, first serve basis and may be
discontinued at any time. Price per kit is $90.00 plus shipping.

You can order directly from my Brickbay store here:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=brickmania&itemID=263793

Or else visit my web site for more information on my kits:
http://www.brickmania.com

Thanks for your support!

Dan