 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12509
Re: Reviews of MTW (and other GoB) sets wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 22:30:44 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
I would like to see more reviews of my models. There are lots of people • that
have purchased them, but only MTW-1001 has been reviewed. Being the good
capitalist that I am, I have decided to buy the reviews I want in the open
market.

*Any* review of an MTW model (subject to the following guidelines) no • matter
*what* the opinion expressed, will get you a 10 USD store credit at MTW • that
you can spend on any merchandise you like. Shipping not included. • <snip>
Just to sweeten the pot, I will also give a store credit of 5 USD if you
review ANY other GoB set offering. Credits can be combined.

I will match Larry's offer, just to make things more interesting: I'll give
$10 in store credit (that's on Lions Gate Models kits, not Brickbay parts)
for a review of a Lions Gate Models kit, and $5 in store credit for a review
of any other GoB members kit, subject to the same limitations specified by
Larry in his post.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1