 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12508
12507  |  12509
Subject:
Last day of Brickbay sale @ Pyrite's Plunder!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 22:02:51 GMT

Hello once again!

  Believe it or not I have more parts now than when I started my sale so
there are still a lot of savings to be had! Don't delay it's almost over!

http://www.Brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Pyrite

Features:

- 2 Hogwarts Castles 4709 added Today!

- Free / reduced shipping with purchase of Harry Potter Minifig while
supplies last!

- No Minimum Order - International Customers Welcome!

- 'My Own Sale' allows & encourages bulk purchase reductions of prices
(subject to consent before purchase of course).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Brett Antaya