 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12510
12509  |  12511
Subject:
Anyone want to trade?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 02:06:38 GMT

I did a bit of cleaning of my apartment and I realized I have the following
MISB/P sets sitting around that I'm not particularly interested in keeping.
If anyone is interested in trading for any of the following let me know:

1x 6776 - Ogel's Control Center
2x 1392 - Kongu (McDonalds Promo Tohunga)
2x 1393 - Matoro (McDonalds Promo Tohunga)

I also came to the conlusion that I don't really need all of these Denmark
copper masks (Huna and Komau) that I got in a trade for the McDs Tohunga a
while back, so I could trade one or two sets probably.

I'm open to any trade suggestions.. although my collection seems to be
rather dreadfully heavy on Star Wars and all of its gray bricks and frumpy
looking faces.

(Act fast if you want the McDonalds sets. I may decide I want to keep them.
;) The torso bits are looking more and more interesting all the time... )

benjamin
benjamin@kawaiinet.com