 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12501
  Re: yellow Flex system

(...) One seller has it in yellow under the term "straw" where probably as many copies of it are to be found as under flex (URL) I am looking to buy enough of this at one time to secure my need for it "forevermore" as I did with black when I bought (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: yellow Flex system

(...) OK, just for clarification, this is the hard stuff you seek. As an example (wrong color tho): the straw-like sticks used in Gungan Patrol (tan IIRC), except that your looking for yellow. Yes ? Ray (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: yellow Flex system

(...) Yes, I seek the hard stuff. (ROFL) The other stuff I used before was just a gateway drug and now I have moved on. (more ROFL) (...) Not sure as I have never actually opened a copy of that set (although I have a copy somewhere, I just couldn't (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)