 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12413
Re: Feeling Good and Hungry?(tm) ... MTW-4001-sky now available for auction on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 04:31:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:

For info on this kit, see http://www.miltontrainworks.com or
more specifically
http://www.miltontrainworks.com/item_info_4001.html#MTW-4001-sky

To bid on the inaugural auction, see
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1640965000

Auction ended at 203.50. Right about where I expected.

I have more on sale at my Milton Train Works(tm) store on Brickbay(tm).

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=245800
for the base restaurant, which is 199 USD. I put 8 up because that's what I
have parts for for sure, but the run will probably be 16 total (leaving 9
more for the second and final run before I hit the cap of 25).

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=245803
for the color instructions upgrade, at 12 USD

The fig pack is still under development but will likely include 6-8 figs,
two of which will be additional restaurant workers.

Instructions are *not* available separately. Please don't ask.

I am not quite done with the parts run on these but should be done this
weekend. Parts gladly taken in trade (you've seen my wants, latest is...
blue 1x4x5 6 pane doors, 1x2 tiles in black and white, witches cauldron),
please ask.

Your order is a binding reservation (previous reservations were non binding
but sequence will be honored. Please do go ahead and order) but you will not
have to pay till after I am ready to ship. Thanks for your interest, everyone.

FUT .bst as the auction part of this process is concluded.

Larry Pieniazek, Bricksmith,
Milton Train Works(tm)
www.miltontrainworks.com

Proud Member of the Guild of Bricksmiths(tm)
www.bricksmiths.com