 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12414
12413  |  12415
Subject:
Castle sets and more for trade or sale! Check it out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 14:39:33 GMT

Hello again. I've got some extra sets I'm trying to clear for my castle project
and I'd be interested to hear from anyone who would like to trade old castle
pieces (crusader, falcon, etc.) for these sets. If you would like to buy or
trade, here are the sets I got.

6036 Skeleton Surprise (castle)
6078 Royal Drawbridge
6007 Bat lord
6008 Royal King
2538 Crossbow Flamer
6027 Batlords Catapult
1736 Wizards Cart
1712 Crossbow Cart
1804 Crossbow Boat

1748 Pirates Treasure (pirates)
6248 Volcano Island
1711 Shipwrecked Pirate

6705 Space Minifigures (Space)

7111 Droid Fighter (star warz)

6110 Solo Sub (aquazone)

I'm Looking for anything (1992 or earlier) from castle.
This includes, Axe Men minifigures, Falcon men, Crusaders, Peasants, Wolfpack,
Forestmen, Black Knights, Classic, etc. I'm looking for euro armors, Swords
(black, grey, dark grey) Shields (round, falcon, crusader), helmets, etc.
Email me for a complete list, or givew me an offer.

Yu can contact me @ Pyrokid17@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking,

Matt Hein (No. 1112)