 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12391
    Faded Torsos wanted —George Georgiou
   hey all I was wondering if anyone had faded torsos that they would want to trade or sell for cheap. Basically I am after the ones that you no longer use and just have lying in the bottom of your Lego collection. I am happy to trade Lego "pieces" for (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Faded Torsos wanted —Kevin Salm
     (...) Can they be arm-less and head-less?? I have a few (~2 dozen?) with no legs, heads, arms, or hands that have been sacrificed to make other figs whole again. Nothing exciting--mostly undecorated, common, or faded Castle torsos. Most of them have (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Faded Torsos wanted —Paul Sinasohn
   George, I have close to 100 faded torsos. Let's talk Paul Sinasohn LUGENT #115 singlow2 @ yahoo . com (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)