 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12392
Re: Faded Torsos wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 06:23:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, George Georgiou writes:
hey all

I was wondering if anyone had faded torsos that they would want to trade or
sell for cheap.

Basically I am after the ones that you no longer use and just have lying in
the bottom of your Lego collection.

I am happy to trade Lego "pieces" for them.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks
George Georgiou
georgiou@iprimus.com.au

Can they be arm-less and head-less??

I have a few (~2 dozen?) with no legs, heads, arms, or hands that have been
sacrificed to make other figs whole again.  Nothing exciting--mostly
undecorated, common, or faded Castle torsos.  Most of them have been recently
washed so they are ready for whatever you want to do with them.

Do you plan to decorate them?

I will let them go for cheap.  Will ship from the USA.  Can send along a want
list for a cash-free trade if that suits you.

__Kevin Salm__
....Lego brick enthusiast for over 20 years....

.