 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12391
12390  |  12392
Subject:
Faded Torsos wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 16:14:04 GMT

hey all

I was wondering if anyone had faded torsos that they would want to trade or
sell for cheap.

Basically I am after the ones that you no longer use and just have lying in
the bottom of your Lego collection.

I am happy to trade Lego "pieces" for them.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks
George Georgiou
georgiou@iprimus.com.au